
My friend Audra gave me my first blog award!!! Here are the instructions:
1. Thank the person who nominated you... Audra~ as my post title says, I'm honored. =) Thanks so much! For everyone else- you should check out her blog Little Moments with the Laneys. She is such a funny, kind, Christian woman with interesting perspectives on things. She also has one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! I love looking at her stories about Drew because he is exactly one year and one day older than Cole. It's like looking into a crystal ball for what Cole will be doing in a year.
2. Pass the award onto 7 other bloggers who deserve it... Well truthfully most of the people that I would nominate have already gotten the award from someone else. I love Audra's as I mentioned above.
I also love Amanda's. Her little girl Kate is adorable, and she is going to be a mommy of 2 little ones come this fall.
I have to nominate my sister Kelsey too... I have to admit she isn't the most frequent blogger, but she is awesome at do-it-yourself projects which are definitely worth checking out!
Adrienne just had the sweetest little girl and has so many cute pictures to share. She also has quite a birth story so be sure to check it out once she gets that post up.
Liz is one of my closest friends in Louisville, and her little boy Davis is one of Cole's best friends! Really, I would just say that you should check out the blogs listed on the right side of my blog. They are all great, and each have their own fun aspects.
3. Notify each blogger of their award.
4. Write 7 things about yourself...
I am usually pretty shy until I get to know people.
I am really competitive and enjoyed running in the half-marathon and playing volleyball with church friends. It's funny how much I had missed the competition.
I love my husband's corny jokes... the cheesier they are, the harder I laugh. He's the best.
In my opinion, I have never lost an argument... ever.
I am somewhat anal about grammatical and spelling errors- especially in my blog posts.
I probably have the coldest hands and feet in America. It doesn't matter if I have on the thickest socks or am in the warmest room... they will be freezing.
I am not a very creative person. I really kinda dislike doing anything artsy, and I have even recruited Murray to help me come up with my 7 things about myself... sad- huh?
Hope that you guys enjoyed this... Thanks again Audra for sending the award my way!


1 comment:
i love it Erin!Neesh.
Post a Comment