"Santa's coming, Santa's coming!"
"I love my jingle bell bear!"
Dreaming of dancing sugar plums!
Duke was thrilled with his Christmas present. We haven't been able to find his favorite chews anywhere in Louisville... until last night. Santa must have thought Duke had been a good boy too.
Stockings full of goodies!
Mommy and Daddy are feeling the earliness of Christmas morning. Haha. Cole was excited though!
Opening presents... or eating them. Hey, it's Christmas- whatever makes 'em happy- right?
"I will not smile... all you got me are boring clothes Mom!"
"Now this is more like it! Thanks Santa!"
Checking out his singing, counting cow.
"I LOVE CHRISTMAS!"
Daddy enjoying Christmas morning with his Cole Bear!
Trying to figure out this new toy... and what Mommy & Daddy are so excited about. =)
As excited as any 5 1/2 month old about opening presents. Haha.
"Wow... this thing is really fun!"
We had a great 1st Christmas with Cole and are looking forward to celebrating later this week with our families back home! Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:
Love it!!!! He was so precious. I am so glad you had such a great first Christmas with your wonderful family. Also, that is one sweet toy Santa delivered for Cole. I can't wait to see that one in person haha. It won't be long before he is running all around that thing having it all figured out! Merry Christmas Butlers :) Love all of you tons!!!
Post a Comment