Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Birthday & Bachelors Degree

Well, we had a BUSY weekend! We headed to Huntingdon for a couple of big events. Easton turns 4 on December 16th, and we were able to be there for his birthday party. We also were able to go to Mrs. Jennifer's (Murray's mom) graduation! She has been working hard for her degree, and we couldn't be prouder of her!

Here is a picture of the enormous jumping thing that Joseph rented for the birthday party. It was definitely a hit with the kids. I tried to get Easton to stand in front of it for a picture, but he was SO excited that I don't know that he was still for a second the whole time!

Heading down the slide!

Cole had a great time at the party. He didn't make it into the jumper this year, but he got a lot of good lovin' in with a lot of people. Here he is with his Aunt Morgan. He LOVES her! (I think it may be mutual... haha!)
I was trying to take a picture of Murray's cousins Hailey and Collin playing basketball, but Easton scooted right through the picture. His face is great! You can tell he had a blast at his party!

Joseph is the cool dad for sure! All the little kids love him. Here he is tickling one of the many boys that attacked him during the party.

Some of the older kids feeling exhausted from just watching the little ones running around!

Cole did steal a little of the attention at the party. Who can resist that smile though?!?!

I think Cole was excited to be held by such a pretty girl!

It was a "Cars" party. Easton loves playing like he is Lightning McQueen!


We told Andrew to pass on some baseball tips to Cole!

Snuggling with his great-grandmamas!


Cake time! Love that I caught Easton mid-blow! Haha.

I have to say... our noisy, fast-paced, gift that requires very little concentration was a big hit! =)

Now onto the graduation... Proud graduate of Bethel University! Way to go Mrs. Jenn!!!

Rachel was introducing Cole to Baby Maddox! We can't wait for him to get here mid-January!!!
I love this picture! So sweet! Cole is such a lucky boy to have so many grandparents & great-grandparents to love him!
Cole is so excited for his Mimi!

Mrs. Jenn with her boys.

Cole and Daddy... looking good in their matching red and white!

PopPop was looking good in his hood & gown. Cole had to get a picture with him too!

Aren't they too cute! He got to speak at the graduation since he works for the school.
The whole family.

It may have been busy, but it was a great weekend! We were so glad that we could be home for such fun events! It was great to see all the family, and definitely made us look forward to spending time at home for Christmas!

No comments: