Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lots of Updates

The last few days have been full of fun things. First we had a good 2 week doctor visit. Cole is already back up to his birthweight and well passed it! He weighed 8 lbs 12 oz! Can we say oink, oink?!?!


Next we had a fun visit from my grandparents who had yet to meet Cole yet. We had a great time watching them ooo and aaaa over him!


We also were busy this weekend trying to fix up our yard. Well, Murray was... He mulched and set out the stones to line our flower beds. Next on our list is to add some flowers, but it already looks so much better. He's great!


I may not have been hauling bags of dirt and mulch, but I wasn't totally lazy. I was busy in the kitchen making bread. My mom got me started while she was staying with us. It was a little more involved and messy than I thought, but every time I eat a bite of the bread I know it was worth it. Haha.


Proof that it really was messy.

Also Sunday was a big day because it was Cole's first trip to church. He was such a good boy! Here is a picture of him Sunday morning. Murray calls him Pastor Butler in this picture. Haha. I couldn't resist.

3 comments:

Audra Laney said...

Cole is one stud muffin in his pastor outfit. I bet the baby nuns were going nuts over him!

The Moses Family said...

What a HANDSOME little boy!

Kacie said...

How sweet! And you're already baking bread?! What are you? Wonderwoman?