Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Funny Quotes of the Weekend!

So of course when there are kids around, funny things are said. Considering the situation, there were some really funny things said this past weekend. Here are the ones I consider the top 2:

1~ Neesha when she saw me feeding Cole... "Haha- Erin is like a cow!"

2~ Easton when looking at my post pregnant stomach... "Hey Erin, I don't have a baby in my tummy." Me- "I don't either anymore Easton. See Baby Cole over there came out already." Easton- "Um... I think there's another one in there."

However... I do have to add some really sweet Neesha comments too. First- my mom told me that Neesha has been praying every night for Cole to be healthy and for labor not to hurt me too badly. =) And, apparently out of the blue the other day, Neesha just said "I am just so happy for Erin." Isn't she the sweetest little sister ever!

3 comments:

Audra Laney said...

Erin both of those comments had me ROLLING! Sometimes I still feel like a cow! ;)

Kacie said...

Ha!!! I loved the cow comment!

Emily said...

Too funny! And what a sweet sister you have!