Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Birthday Party Time!!!

We celebrated both Kyndall's and Jordan's birthdays with a joint party since their special days are just 2 weeks apart.  It was the big 1 for Kyndall and the big 5 for Jordan.  Both milestones and fun to celebrate together!  Jordan, of course, had a little more of an opinion about what the decor and theme should be like so we went with her ideas... My Little Ponies!  It turned out super cute, and we loved having so much family in our home to love on our sweet girls!
Thanks to Aunt Kelsey, I actually made these pretty cakes myself!  I really like to make the kids' birthday cakes, but I wasn't sure I could do the smash cake for Kyndall how I wanted it.  Kels (aka Susie Homemaker) assured me we could, and it turned out so cute!  
Time for the birthday song and cake!
Kyndall didn't dig right in at first, but she did seem to enjoy it.  It wasn't until the very end that she seemed bothered by her messy hands.  And she left that cute hat on the whole time!  I couldn't believe it!
The other kids enjoyed the cupcakes!
There might have been a few presents too!  Poor Jordan didn't get anything she liked.  Haha.
Jordan's favorite part of the whole party... holding Baby Joie!
So thankful for my two precious girls and the chance to celebrate them!  They have each grown, learned, and changed so much in the past year.  Love the little people they are and pray that as they continue to grow that God will help us mold them and shape them in to kind, compassionate, Christ-following servants!  Happy Birthday Jordan and Kyndall!!!

No comments: