We have enjoyed the changing season in a bunch of different ways. Two of the most fun have been bonfires and football games!
At one football game, the kids got to run through the Harding Lion before the game, and Cole’s soccer team was introduced to all the Harding fans at halftime! Talk about excitement!
The hill… rolling down it never grows old!
I had a great video of Hayes going down the hill too, but accidentally deleted it off my phone. :( He is a daredevil if there ever were one! Not gonna get left behind, that’s for sure!
I wish I had videoed the boys being introduced instead of taking pictures. They thought they were big stuff… running out there, pumping their fists, waving for more applause. HILARIOUS!
And then there was the Homecoming game where our very own Miss Karli was named Homecoming Queen! We were all so excited, but Jordan HAD to have her picture with the queen! Proud of sweet Karli and thankful for the role model she is for my kiddos!
Bonfire time! Thanks to our friends Haidyn, Ashtyn, and Jax for hosting our reach group and class for cookouts and campfires! Mr. Todd was quickly the favorite though with his hayrides!
We thought there were a lot of kids there when it was just our reach group… Class blew it away! How we didn’t lose one in the woods, I will never know! ;)
Enjoying the changing leaves, cooler weather, and time with friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment