Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Daddy Daughter Date

While we are on the subject of dates with Jordan, I will post about this sweet date her daddy took her on.  He surprised her with a night at the zoo to see the zoo lights.  Chick-Fil-A put on a Daddy/Daughter date night that included seeing the lights, riding rides, ice skating, and even a few princesses!  And of course Chick-Fil-A for dinner!IMG_8818 IMG_8819 IMG_8822  IMG_8832

She told me that this was her favorite part… “the fast ride that even went backwards!”

IMG_8836 

She was so proud that she ice skated.  She told me that she only fell once because Murray fell on top of her.  Haha.  I will say that he was quite sore from the ice skating experience.  Apparently, he literally held her up all around the rink… many times.

IMG_8839 IMG_8845

This was the only time she let go of his hands, but she had a super tight grip on the wall!

IMG_8846

And there was a magic show!  Jordan loved it.  Murray couldn’t see most of it.  ;)

IMG_8851 IMG_8852

PERFECT!

IMG_8853 IMG_8854 IMG_8857

You know you have had a good date when you can’t even stay awake on the ride home!  At least that’s what I used to tell Murray every time I would pass out on the way back to Freed after our dates.  Haha. 

IMG_8865 IMG_8830

I love this man, and the way he loves our babies.  He does a great job making time for each of them and making them feel unique and special.  I love him for many, many reasons… more everyday, but one that always tops the list is because he is a wonderful Daddy!

No comments: