Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Rest Day

IMG_5403

So I say that the next day was a rest day, and it was definitely a different change of pace!  However, we made the most of our time at Animal Kingdom Lodge and their great pool!  We swam and swam and swam.  I guess I really should say that the kids slid and slid and slid.  The slide was a major hit, and they probably went down it 100 times.  They loved it!  This is my only picture of Jordan where you can see her face coming down, and unfortunately I was all the way across the pool when I took it.  From this point on, she perfected her backwards, belly slide!  Her signature move!

IMG_5348IMG_5354IMG_5387

Here comes Cole!  This boy wore himself out sliding down and swimming back to the steps without any help!  Good thing he is such a muscle man!

IMG_5363IMG_5367IMG_5372IMG_7233

Daddy even got in on the fun!

IMG_5349

Hayes and I passed on the slide this trip, but he will be over there with them next time I feel sure!  He loves the water, and the zero entry was perfect for him!  He thought he was so big!

IMG_5400IMG_5388IMG_5347IMG_5389IMG_5407

After wearing ourselves out at the pool, we spent some sweet snuggle time in the room resting!  Mimi brought the kids favorite books from her house, and they read through them all week long.  Jordan had memorized the beginning poem after a couple times!  Hayes and PopPop spent some time talking Winking smile, and we of course were on the lookout for animals!

IMG_7288

IMG_7300IMG_7310IMG_7312

We got cleaned up for dinner at the hotel restaurant that night.  We ate at Boma which has an African cuisine.  It was interesting and, surprisingly for my not so adventurous taste, very good!

IMG_5412IMG_5415IMG_5422IMG_5430

Also these weren’t all done on this day, but it fits with the hotel post theme…  We had little elves that kept coming in our rooms while we were gone and doing funny stuff with our towels and toys!

IMG_7087IMG_7286IMG_7287

We finally ended the night in our Disney pjs (Cars, Nemo, and Minnie!) and had sweet dreams of what would be our last day at the park!  Animal Kingdom was Thursday, and we were all rested and ready!

IMG_7224

No comments: