Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Special Mother’s Day

IMG_3325

I had a wonderful Mother’s Day this year.  It started out with a sweet Mother’s Luncheon at school with Cole.  He had worked so hard to make it special for me!

IMG_4807 IMG_4808 IMG_4809

They had a great program put together.

IMG_4819

Then this sweet boy served me lunch!  We got to eat lunch together while we watched a video of him and all his class.

 IMG_4821 IMG_4822 IMG_4823

Look at this big guy!  I can’t believe he is graduating from Preschool.  Off to Junior Kindergarten!

IMG_4824

On actual Mother's Day, I got to spend the whole day with these three precious kiddos who call me Momma.  No greater blessing than that!

 IMG_3329

And we spent lunch with few other mommas that I love more than I can describe!  Thankful for the examples, advice, and support that they each provide as I try to be a Godly mom for my babies.

IMG_3342

No comments: