There are times that the way my kiddos treat each other just melts my heart. Granted, there are other times as well , but let’s focus on the heart-melting ones for a minute!
For one, Cole and Jordan could not love Hayes more. They are so sweet to him, and, as he is growing, it is obvious that he equally adores them. He finds them hilarious and squeals when he sees them.
I also love the big buddies that Cole and Jordan have become. Having them so close together had its difficult moments when they were younger, but I am reaping the rewards of it now as I watch them play together now. So sweet the way they pretend and enjoy each other’s company! I loved eavesdropping on their imaginations from the swing the other day…
For example, I sent them to play outside in the backyard while I started supper the other night. I walked to the window to check on them, and I found them swinging together and just talking back and forth. Heart definitely melted…
So of course I walked out and snapped a sweet picture too!
Cole has got to be the best big brother there is. He is constantly saying, “I’ll take care of Hayes for you Momma so you can ______.” Or he will randomly say, “Momma, Hayes is just so cute. I love him.” The way he talks to him is the best. “Hey Bubba Hey!” “You’re so big! Yes you are!” And when they got to wear matching Ninja Turtle clothes, you would have thought Cole won the lottery! Love these sweet brothers!
And he is equally as sweet to Jordan. For example, we started him in piano lessons, and, even though they were supposed to be just for him at this point, he has included Jordan from the get-go, not wanting her to be left out of any part of it. Luckily, his teacher is super laid-back and happily includes her as well. Haha. He just always wants her to make her feel big and special.
And this is probably more trouble than it is sweetness, but I just can’t help wanting to hug, kiss, and snuggle this girl despite her spunkiness! Oh the personality in this one! I.Love.Her!
I know that everybody thinks their kids are best, but mine really are. Haha. I don’t know how any could be better, and I don’t know how I could ever love them more. Each one brings something special to our family and makes it better. Cole said the other day that we needed to tell God thank you for giving us such a great family, and I couldn’t have agreed more. He has blessed us immensely with each other.

No comments:
Post a Comment