Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

How do you exercise?

No matter your answer to that question, I’m sure it’s not as entertaining as mine!  How could it get any better than working out with these 3?!?!

We ran to one of the kids’ favorite spots the other day.  Cole ran a lot of the way with me, but he also hitched a ride on the front of the stroller quite a bit too.  Double jogging stroller? Nah… we can easily make it a triple!  Haha.

IMG_3185IMG_3202

We made it to Turtle Lagoon, despite the heavy load I was pushing!  Hayes’ first time there…

IMG_3190

He may not have run the whole way, but, when I brought up the idea of running to ChickFilA for an afternoon ice cream treat, Cole came up with his own plan… he would ride his bike.  I figured this would end up with me trying to push all 3 in the stroller and get his bike home somehow.  To my surprise, Cole made it the whole way AND back!!!  Y’all that was just shy of 4 miles!  4 miles!  So proud of my little athlete and excited to have a workout buddy!

IMG_3259

Enjoying his hard earned ice cream!  Jordan thought she had earned some too!  Hayes earned some good snoozing on momma while we took our rest break.

IMG_3260IMG_3261IMG_3262

Thankful for these pretty days where we have been able to be out and active.  Hoping my kids grow up with a love of being physically fit and healthy. 

No comments: