Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Breakfast with Santa

Butler4632

I was pretty happy with our picture this year.  Cole and Jordan were both looking and trying to smile.  Haha.  Honestly, I wasn’t sure if we were going to get one because for as excited as she was while she waited in line, Jordan was just not sure about Santa when we got up to him.  After talking to him a minute about what she wanted for Christmas, I was able to set her down and step to the side.  Cole was as pumped as a kid could be!  He has a very specific list- complete with stars by what his top requests are.  He was so cute telling Santa all about everything.  Sweet Hayes slept through it all, but he had on a really cute outfit.  Winking smile

IMG_0594IMG_0600

And since it’s Tuesday, how about some take it back Santa pictures?

MyPhotoSANTA!Santa Claus Pic[3]0DAA93CD-9435-4008-A6D9-1318A83D4E3E

Our house is VERY excited about Santa this year! 

No comments: