Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fun with Family & Friends

We have had a lot of fun times over the past week or so.  We have made the most of our days home with family and our days out with friends.  Here’s the proof!

My prayer is that, despite the brother/sister quarrels that are sure to come, they will always have this pure love and adoration for each other!  I mean… look at them!

DSCN0438DSCN0456DSCN0459

My big girl!  (No she did not pull up… she was placed here, but still!)

DSCN0483

I have to say… I was pretty creative with this tent, AND they played in it for a long time!  Points for me!

DSCN0461DSCN0462

I’m sure y’all get tired of videos of Cole making Jordan laugh, but I love hearing her precious laugh and watching Cole get so excited to make his sissy happy… so here’s another one.  Winking smile

We met up at All About Kids with our friends Carla & Josh who have moved away.  Cole was excited to play with Rylee and again, and I was excited to see their baby boy who is already getting so big!  Sara got to bring Gracie too so the three of them had a big time!  I had a tough time getting pictures because these 3 were EVERYWHERE! 

DSCN0463DSCN0464DSCN0468DSCN0471DSCN0473

We continued the fun with lunch at Wendy’s…  Yes we were brave to let three 2 year olds sit alone at a table by themselves.  Trust me I paid for it, and lesson was learned.  They just looked so cute when we started out.

DSCN0475

And just a reminder that life with a 2 year old is not always funny stories and sweet smiles… yes those are tons of Cheerios he has poured out all over himself, his carseat, and the back of my car… just because.  Gotta love that little booger though!

DSCN0486

No comments: