This isn’t the funny part, but I had to show off my smart little boy. I’m biased, but what 2 year old knows 10 letters of the alphabet?!?!
And here are a few funny things that he has said lately…
We were playing in our “barn” when he peeked out and said “Oh no! There are bad guys out there!” I told him it was ok and to just stay in the barn so they wouldn’t get us. He quickly told me, “It’s ok. The cow is going to poot on them.” He stuck the cow’s bottom out from under the blanket, made a poot noise, and said “They’re dead now.” I promise that we do not encourage that kinda stuff, but somehow I think ALL little boys learn about it and think it’s so funny.
He is really flexible. I mean really flexible. The other day he came up to me and was very concerned. He said, “Mommy, I have something on my back.” He was reaching back with his right arm and grabbing his right shoulder blade. Haha. He felt much better once I told him that it was just part of his shoulder.
He isn’t always the easiest at bedtime. The other night Murray left his room after a lengthy bedtime routine. As he sat down on the couch beside me, we hear “Don’t leave me. Daddy, don’t leave me. I thought you were my friend.” Dagger to the heart! Seriously shouldn’t be able to do such good guilt trips this early!
My parents are in town this weekend. They got here late last night after Cole was asleep. We didn’t tell him they were coming because we didn’t want him too excited to go to bed. Like I said, bedtimes have been tough lately. Anyway, this morning my dad went to get him when he woke up. We were all expecting pure joy and excitement when he saw who was here… instead Cole told on us! First thing he told Poppy was, “My Daddy said, if I didn’t sleep like a big boy and if I came out of my room, I would get a spanking.”
Check back later for some fun pictures from this weekend with Nonny & Poppy!

1 comment:
Tory Burch Boots the same time, Shi Hualuo the world singular element feels urgently is honored can write in following several in its prominent cooperation name list from the Chinese Hong Kong and the mainland, walks in the creativity acme young designer: Qiu Hao, Jin yu, Wang Peiyi, Zhang Chi, Masha Ma and Deng are remarkable Tory Burch Sandals.
Each designer from Master Shi Hualuo world singular element high-quality goods in the series, selects one section most to be able to stimulate the inspiration the crystal element to carry on the creation Tory Burch Flats. But Miss Li Jiaxin except takes this project the key man, also personally designed one section to use Shi Hualuo the world singular element the elegant work, not only chose a section of brand and Kelisiting Tory Burch Flip Flops?
Post a Comment