Cole is feeling much better and has been cracking us up again as usual. As you can see above, we have entered the “silly face” picture phase. This is what he was doing when I was trying really hard to get a picture for his passport. Think they will let him on the plane with this one? Here are the other latest funny stories that I can remember.
The other day he accidentally bit his finger when we hit a bump in the car. Instead of saying he bit himself, he said “my mouth hurt me!”
We went on a walk outside the other morning, and we passed an elderly man that walks our neighborhood everyday. He asked Cole how he was doing to which Cole said “My doing good.” He then asked how Cole’s baby sister was doing. Cole said “Hers good too. Hers 3 months old.” Guess he thought that question was coming next so he went ahead and answered.
On the same walk we passed a jeep parked a few houses down. Cole looked at me and very matter of factly said “That’s a jeep right there Momma.” I laughed and told him that yeah it was. He then said “Got big wheels on it.” His Poppy is so proud that he is already noticing wheels…
After his second nap on Saturday, he woke up feeling much better. I asked him how he felt, and he said “My feel good. My not sick anymore this morning.” I guess he thought it was a new day since he had slept and woken up. Funny to see how their little minds think.
On the way home the other night, Murray told Cole that when we got home it would be time for B-E-D. (He spelled it out.) Cole quickly responded, “No, Daddy. It’s toys time at my house.”
Tonight I told him if he couldn’t be happy that we would not have play time we would go straight to bed time. He said “It’s not dark outside Momma.” He thinks he so smart…
After buckling him in his carseat, I always make him give me a kiss before I shut his door. Just habit. Yesterday I forgot, and, when I climbed in the front seat and started to back out of the driveway, Cole said “No, not drive Momma. Kiss!” Gotta admit it made me really happy to park the car and go give him a kiss.
Funniest Cole-Jordan story by far I think… yesterday when we got to church I went to put Jordan’s headband & bow on her before we walked in. As I did, I noticed a yellow color on top of her head. I asked Cole if he did anything to Jordan’s head. He told me he “drawed on it.” I asked him what he drew with, and he said “a marker.” I asked what marker, and he said “a yellow one.” I have no idea where he got a yellow marker or what he did with it afterwards, but apparently he tattooed Jordan before church.

No comments:
Post a Comment