Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

fun with friends...

The ladies at our church have a tradition of hosting a welcoming lunch for new members. Today was the day for mine, and it was so nice! I was really blessed to get a chance to know some of the girls better. Having Cole right when we got here has made it tough to have much hang out time with anyone so it was really fun today. Cole was so good, and, even if he had acted up, it would have been ok. Look at the picture below, and you will know why. Everyone there has had at least one kid and would understand! There were 8 of us there plus the 9 kids under the age of 3. What you are missing are the 7 other kids that are old enough for school now!

This is Davis... one of Cole's best buddies. Murray and I went to Freed with his parents. He is a few months older than Cole, but I know they will be big pals before too long.


Here is another picture of the boys with Slade who is a couple months older than Davis. I see some trouble in the future with these 3!



For a Cole update... He can roll over from front to back and back to front really easily now. In fact he just learned to roll to the right side from his back yesterday. This has made sleeping SO much better. I actually stuck to the back to sleep thing so now that he can get on his tummy on his own, we are having much longer stretches. Last night... 8 hours! A record for sure!!! And today he took a 3 hour nap IN HIS BED?!?! We have been working really hard on this so I am one proud mommy!

He is also loving his hands and chews on them constantly. It's hard to get a picture of him without his hands in his mouth now. He is starting to reach for toys now too, and, if he can get a hold of one, it is immediately in his mouth. He loves tummy time! I can hardly keep him on his back now.

He still thinks that Duke is the funniest person in our family. And we went for our first run together yesterday. He seemed to enjoy it, and, although I'm out of shape, I really did too! Here is a picture of Cole in his jogging stroller. Thanks Mimi & PopPop!

No comments: