Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 24, 2016

16 Months

This picture is perfect!  You are so full of life and so fun!  You have so many expressions and are so fun to be around.  16 months looks good on you!  We obviously all love you to death.  You are just too sweet!

You are Daddy's girl!  You run to him when he comes home from work, and you really want to be with him all the time!
When Daddy's not available, you really have been attached to my hip!  I love the snuggles, but the screaming when I walk out of the room has been a little tough at times.  Haha.  
You adore Cole.  He is so sweet with you and loves to teach you new things!
I don't think that I even need to say anything about you and your Sissy.  Look at these pictures.  Is there any doubt about why?  
And you and Hayes are the biggest buds.  I love watching your relationship develop.  You are a blessed baby girl!
This shows how much you love him.  Here was the reaction when I asked for a drink of coke.  
And look what happened when he asked... True love!
You are a great source of entertainment and keep us all watching and usually laughing!

You have 4 molars, 4 teeth on bottom, and 3 on top.  The 4th top tooth is on its way!  You have lots of little curls at the bottom of your hair now that it is growing a little longer.  So sweet! 
You are starting to say a lot more and repeat so much.  Here is a cute video of you saying all our names...
 As you saw in the video earlier, you have started doing a lot more walking.  At the start of this month, you were still mostly crawling, but by 16 months, you are really walking great!  Here are a couple more of your early walking videos...
This one cracks me up because you just toddled into the room, heard a good dance song, and started to break it down!
Here are a few more cute pics from this past month...
Not loving your doctor's appointment.
I love so much about this picture.  For one, you look so little.  Plus I love how it shows the way you twist your paci... just like J always did.  And, you have become quite attached to this little bunny which is precious, and you just look so snuggly in your blanket.
 You love being like the big kids.  You have been watching Hayes start to use the potty, and you thought you should have a chance to do so also!  You were so happy and proud sitting there.  Haha.
 And I just love your messy little face!
You are so special Kyndall Lynn Butler!  We love you more and more everyday!

No comments: