Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 1, 2010

Thought I'd Share...

Just a few things over the last couple days I wanted to catch ya up on...

Cole has invented a new and obviously very fun game... we play it most every day now- multiple times. Haha. He fusses at the end because he hugged me a little too hard. Gotta watch those hard collar bones!

He has started trying to snap... so cute. And he and Daddy have a special thing they will show you at the end of this video. Love them!

This week was Liz & Walker's turn for date night so we had the pleasure of having Davis over to play. I don't have 2 highchairs or even a booster seat so I resorted to an old piano lesson trick... phone books. As you can see, Davis sure didn't mind as he chowed down on chicken nuggets with ketchup!

After I took Davis' picture, he wanted me to take one of Cole. Haha. Such a funny little boy.

Who knew that my great yard sale find would be so fun! Cole is going to be sad when Nonny & Poppy haul it to Memphis... Mommy & Daddy won't be sad it's not in our carport anymore!


Swinging in the backyard!

Look at my big boy dunking that ball! 2 points!

It helps to have friends who are a little older to encourage you to do things that you might not otherwise try for a little longer... Cole watched Davis crawl up and slide down and decided he was going to do it too!

I love how well Cole & Davis play together. They are so cute.

Checking out our pumpkins... they loved them!

So... Davis took a tumble into our bush. He was totally fine, but he definitely got dirty. And he was not so thrilled with me taking a picture of it. Haha.

Poor guy!

So we definitely needed a bath after getting so dirty outside. Love those suddy heads!

And let me just say... Davis can splash!!! Look at how wet I am!

Later that night, I took a quick video of Cole riding his firetruck. Little things like this just show me all the time how big he is getting. Not long ago his feet didn't even reach the floor, much less did he have the coordination to move around!

This morning he broke my heart a little... usually we watch Sesame Street together- all cuddled up on the couch. We started out that way today, but he got up and laid on the floor like this to watch the rest of Elmo's World. I mean- is he 5?!?! All I know is it was really cute, but he better be cuddled up with me again in the morning! Haha.

2 comments:

Audra Laney said...

He really is getting so big! Where has your baby gone?! ;) And splashing in the bathtub? I'm SOAKED after giving Drew a bath. If he gets one, I get one!

Kelsey & Smith said...

That picture of him on the floor makes me want to cry. He really does look 5! Luckily, he isn't!!! I'm sure your baby will be back to cuddling in no time! Love you!