Cole was 1 month old yesterday! So hard to believe. Time is definitely flying by. Cole had his 1 month appt., and he is now 9 lbs 15 oz & 22 1/4 in long. He has already grown so much! I think that he is starting to see better now too because he really will follow the sound of your voice and seems to focus his eyes on you. Plus he is starting to smile a lot more (not just with burps & poots)! He loves to hold his head up and look around and really loves to sit in the "man seat" as Murray calls it on our couch. This first month has been so fun, and we know there is only more fun in the future.
Here are a few of the latest pictures we have taken of him.
Murray & Cole watching the Titans preseason game. I better have a girl one day so that I can have the slightest chance of watching something on TV other than sports! =)





No comments:
Post a Comment