I feel like I begin every post with... It's been a while since my last post... Haha. Needless to say, if anyone actually reads this, I figure that someone may be wondering if we are still alive. We are... you can stop worrying now. =)
Actually, we have just been really busy the last few weeks, but unfortunately not with anything too exciting. Murray finished up his time at Cook Co. with some pretty interesting stories that I can maybe talk him into telling one of these days. (Don't hold your breath though!) I have been working like crazy and was trying to spend some time with him before he left for this next month.
He is now in Louisville, KY at a potential residency program. For those of you who don't know, he is in podiatry school and will be doing a 3 year residency starting next July. This year he rotates through different hospitals- some in Chicago (ex. Cook County) and some in other cities where we would hope to get a residency spot. So far he has been to Mountain Home in East TN, St. Louis, and now Louisville.
His being away stinks! Right now I am working my 4th of 5 nights in a row so that I can go see him again for a while. At least I am a nurse with a flexible schedule! I don't know what I would do if we only had weekends to see each other! Anyway, I guess this post is more of a prayer request that you guys will remember us this month! Between the stress of wanting to impress the residency directors, being apart, working a lot, and travelling, we have a lot of stuff going on!
Maybe I will have something exciting to post soon... but for now, sorry! This is all I've got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment